It's difficult to find a nice guy, says Priyanka


She sizzles in a blue off-shoulder floral mini as she tosses her newly acquired auburn curls in the air, every sentence punctuated with a warm smile. Her recent dream run at the BO withDon 2 and Agneepath seems to have given a zing to her steps as she strikes a picture-perfect pose for the shutterbug. Every man's fantasy woman, Priyanka Chopra looks every inch like the diva she is, and with that 1000 watt smile she tells that she is glad to be in Ahmedabad finally, since her last trip to the city during the Don-2 promotions did not materialise.
 

Life has treated her well for the last few months. That explains that glow in her face as she admits, "Don-2 and Agneepath both did good BO business. Now, hopefully my music career will also take off in another few months when I get ready to launch my international album. Up next are, Barfi! and Krrissh - 2," she says. Does she see herself as a lucky mascot for her co-stars Shah Rukh Khan and Hrithik Roshan (her earlier screen outings with both in the past have also been commercial successes)? She says with a shrug, "I think I am lucky for my self. A co-star does not work with me because I am lucky, but because I am good," she smiles.

Don-2 and Agneepath both were hits and yet people talked about how Priyanka had miniscule roles in the films. Priyanka says, "If the producer gives me even five scenes, I will do justice to them. I had eight scenes in Kaminey which is lesser than my screen time in Agneepath. Yet people liked the film and loved my chemistry with Shahid (Kapoor). Big budget films belong to the heroes. Don-2 is a SRK film, Agneepath or Krrish are Hrithik films. But the upside is I also get to do films like Fashion, Saat Khoon Maaf or Kaminey. If I do only meaningful cinema then people will ask me why I am not doing big budget films. It's a great time to be part of the industry now, as I get to do a mix of both kinds of cinema."

There are on-off rumours linking Priyanka with Shahid. What's the current update on their relationship status? "Shahid's one of the nicest guys I've met in my life. We hardly have a moment where we get bored of each other."

How does she define 'nice'? "A nice guy is someone who puts other people before him and respects everyone. He has to be thoughtful, sensitive and intelligent. How many people do that? It is difficult to find genuine guys today who are kind-hearted and believe in giving. Very few guys are 'nice' that way," she says.

No comments: