Malaika Arora speaking EMI

After the relationships between two superstars Shahrukh Khan and Salman Khan have turned sour it was reported that the Khan family including - Sohail, Arbaaz with wife Malaika, Arpita were seen mingling around with Shahrukh Khan and his wife Gauri at a party recently.When enquired with Malaika Arora Khan, she was nonchalant about her association with the King Khan and his wife, Gauri. Malaika who has performed dance numbers with Shahrukh earlier and was last seen in his home production added about the infamous Salman - SRK brawl at Katrina's birthday party, "I was not in town when it happened. One needs to ask the concerned parties. I have no clue. I had a wonderful time working with Shahrukh and and I will definitely continue working with him. It is of no consequence why they fought and over whom. I rather let my work speak for me than such frivolous news.Speaking about her lead role in EMI the actress says she was not easily convinced to perform the role. "It was Arjun Rampal who forced me to do the film.My life revolves around my kid and I laid down my conditions that I would the film only within the city limits and that I would not work for long hours. Suneil Shetty agreed to my terms and conditions and that's how I landed up with this role, " says Malaika.When asked about taking EMI in real life Malaika says, "Who does not need a loan. However, yes I would not take a loan to lead a luxurious life. My character Nancy in the film is a today's girl who starts taking loans to lead a high life, " she informs.The actress has been busy doing dance numbers, hosting shows and facing the camera for commercials says she was a bundle of nerves when she gave her first shot."But it went off well. I have been juggling my role as a mother, as an actress and as a hostess. Life is all about juggling roles especially for a woman like an EMI" she says and laughs.

No comments: