Fling with Uday: There is no smoke without fire, Nargis Fakhri




Of late good friends Nargis Fakhri and Uday Chopra were spotted at a multiplex in Juhu on Tuesday 

The starlet was heavily made up for a mere film outing with some elaborate eye make up. She also left with Uday in his car.

Later Nargis stated on her micro-blogging site, `I'm just wondering if paparazzi can cause an epileptic 2 have a seizure when they sneak up on people & start snapping pics.

But even a cursory look at the snapshots reveals that Nargis looks happy to be photographed! She furthed tweeted, `I'm totally not in 2 comic books but my friend just sent me his new stuff n umm I can't put it down! Its awesome.`

This friend happens to be Uday again who has just launched comic books of his production house's films. Uday loves reading comics, guess it is matter of time that Nargis will be hooked on to it as well. 

No comments: