Prabhu Deva is better than Michael Jackson: Ranbir Kapoor

Ranbir Kapoor is performing for the first time with father Rishi Kapoor the 13th IIFA awards choreographed by Prabhu Deva

Gossip mills have been abuzz about their maiden show at the awards scheduled from June 7-9.

When asked if he and the senior Kapoor would be performing together at the event, Ranbir chose to play safe saying, "He (Rishi) has been part of IIFA award ceremony. I will be performing. I don't know."

"I would be performing on 'Sadda Haq' and 'Tai Tai Phish' and there is a surprise," he said. The actors have not featured in any film together. But they have done an ad together. This is the first time Ranbir is performing at the IIFA awards.

On asked why he performs rarely, Ranbir said, "It is not that I don't perform. I did not have the confidence to come on stage and perform. But this time around Prabhu Deva is choreographing. I love his choreography, so I thought why not do it."

"Prabhu Deva is the dancing star not only of India but of the world. I think he is better than Michael Jackson," he added.
Prabhu Deva is better than Michael Jackson: Ranbir Kapoor
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: