Neil Nitin Mukesh’s love confession: I really like Sonal


The cat is finally out of the bag! Neil Nitin Mukesh has finally confessed in an interview to Filmfare that he really likes actress Sonal Chauhan and is waiting for an approval from her. The news of two being a couple started around February this year when Neil accompanied Sonal at various events. The two were even spotted together at the Deshmukh-Bhagnani wedding however they never clarified the rumours. But now it looks like they both have found love in the beautiful islands of Fiji where they are shooting together for a movie named 3G.


Neil, in an interview to Filmfare said “I really like Sonal a lot. We have a lot of common friends. We meet often. She’s a lovely person. She’s everything a woman should be and, most important, she’s a clear soul”. In fact the actor went on to ad that he is waiting for an approval from her side “I don’t know if she likes me, I’ve never asked her. But she knows I like her. Well, in my mind we are together. I just hope one day she wakes up and says,  you’re the one for me.”

Sources from the sets of 3G in Fiji report that the duo is inseparable and quite vocal about their feelings for each other. The couple is not trying to hide the fact that they are together. But from the latest interview it looks like Neil is still waiting for a yes from Sonal. In fact his recent tweet also indicated the same “Loving someone is a great feeling ! Being loved back by that someone u love is a divine feeling. Waiting for the latter ;) ! Gnite ppl !”, wrote Neil on twitter.

After suffering a number of heartbreaks (Asin, Pooja Gupta) we wish Neil finally finds love in Sonal. We wish the couple good luck!

No comments: