Poonam Pandey is looking forward to lovemaking



The stripping queen, who had the nation by their eyes with her semi-nude pictures and raunchy videos, is ecstatic to join the Bollywood bandwagon with a bold film in her kitty. Away from her bikini-clad image, Poonam Pandey visited the office of Dailybhaskar.com dressed in a blazer over her brown dress to spill beans on her Bollywood debut, stripping, cricket and much more.

While her contemporary Sunny Leone might be hogging the limelight with her dare-to-bare stint in ‘Jism 2’, but Poonam seems unperturbed. “There is no competition between Sunny and me. She is doing her work and I am doing mine.”

Sunny might have bagged the role with her stint on reality show, but the journey into Bollywood hasn’t been a smooth one for Poonam as she rejected quite a few films before signing her first Bollywood flick. “I have rejected around 30-40 films. Since, none of them interested me much. I wanted a great start to Bollywood and my film gives me that platform,” claims the model.

And, with venturing into the film industry, the model is game to take her boldness quotient to another high. “The film I am doing is a bold film. It is very different from anything you have seen on screen till now”, she adds. But, at the same time she guarantees that it will not be a cheap flick. “The bold scenes will be shot aesthetically”. When asked if she is ready to take it further notch up with a lovemaking scene in the film, pat comes a reply, “If the role demands it, I would not mind doing a lovemaking scene. Also, my fans would love me seeing doing something new”.

Well here's hoping her Bollywood debut would be as enticing as her Twitter avatar.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: