The wedding’s on, I don’t think my fans or media need to know more - Kareena Kapoor

The wedding’s on, I don’t think my fans or media need to know more - Kareena Kapoor




Talking exclusively to Hindustan Times, Kareena Kapoor talks about her marriage plans and her upcoming movie Heroine.
In her own words -
“What if we’re already married and nobody knew? I could have been married for years and not told a soul.”
“It’s sad, my marriage has become a national joke. The wedding’s on, but beyond a point, I don’t think my fans or media need to know more.”
“Other people can walk in and out of films, drop people from their lives, and nobody says anything. I do anything, and it’s all over the news channels and Twitter. It’s nice to be so important, but sometimes I feel like saying, ‘back off!”
“In my career, there’s been so much failure, that I don’t think anybody is better prepared for it than me. But while this movie (Heroine) is not flawless, I know that it will be a success. I’ve seen the film’s rushes and I’ve never looked this good.

No comments: