Aamir Khan buys 22 houses in his ancestral

Aamir Khan recently bought 22 houses in Shahabad, Hardoi district, in Uttar Pradesh. Sources say that Aamir's uncle Nassir Hussainand another of his uncles were the earlier owners of this property. And they were looking to sell.


 

When Aamir heard about their decision, he approached them and asked them to sell it to him because he didn't want to part with ancestral property.

Aamir told us, "This was a sentimental decision. I have hardly spent time in Shahabad but it is my ancestral home. And there is a bond. When I heard that some of my cousins wanted to sell their homes because they have moved on in life, I expressed a desire to buy it back from them. I have said it earlier and I'm repeating myself that some day I will definitely try out farming. This land is ideal for farming and I want to go to Shahabad and give farming a shot."

We learnt that besides Aamir, the land has been registered in the names of his brother Faisal and his sisters Farhat and Nikhat.

Confirming this bit of information, Aamir said, "I have done that because I want my siblings to also have homes right next to mine. I really don't know when, but the idea is someday I would like all four of us and my mother to spend time together in our ancestral home. Perhaps all my cousins and my nieces and nephews ( Imran Khan) will also join in. It will be the perfect venue for our family reunion."

No comments: