Sanjay and I are friends for life: John Abraham

Sanjay Dutt and Sanjay Gupta had a massive fall-out after which the Dutt and Gupta camps became seriously polarized.

For obvious reasons the Dutt camp was star-studded while Gupta had to struggle for two years after his professional and professional breakup with Dutt to put his next project together.

Finally it all came together for Gupta when Anil Kapoor and John Abraham set the ball rolling by agreeing to be part of Gupta's Shootout At Wadala.

John gets deeply emotional when talking about Gupta who stood by the star when he was almost denied bail and sent to jail for a road offence.

Says John defiantly, "I'm going to stand by Sanjay Gupta. I'll work with him as many times as he wants me to. Everyone in this industry is opportunitic,and justifiably so.When I was in a crisis Sanjay Gupta stood by my side like a rock.When I was in court I felt all alone.There were twenty cops surrounding me and there were these two young girls who work for me trying to support me, that's it. Then I saw Sanjay Gupta there.It was a moment I'll never forget. As far as I'm concerned we're friends for life."

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: