Prabhu Dheva apes Vidya Balan

Prabhu Dheva's Rowdy Rathore has proved that the choreographer-turned-director knows the audience pulse very well. Rowdy Rathore has already crossed Rs 100 crore mark yet the director is grounded and says he believes in pure entertainment. "I made Wanted and Rowdy Rathore is my second film. I came from South and Bollywood has accepted me and I am happy about it," said Prabhu Dheva in his recent interview.

When asked about his success mantra, Prabhu Dheva's repeated Vidya Balan's popular dialogue from The Dirty Picture. "Entertainment Entertainment and Entertainment! I just want to entertain that's it. I don't want to show that I can do this because I am talented. For me my audience has to be happy after watching my films." Apart from directing films, Prabhu Deva will be seen acting and dancing in Remo D'Souza's forthcoming film Anybody Can Dance.

No comments: