Hot scene sparks tension on the Second Marriage.. sets


Love making scenes often make the actors' hearts sink to their boots. 
 

The lead cast of Second Marriage Dot Com,Vishal Nayak and Sayani Gupta, experienced a similar feeling while doing a crucial sex scene that interestingly also turns out to be the turning point in the film. The tension on the sets was palpable so much so that Vishal and Sayani made debutant director Gaurav Panjwani shoot the scene for the second time as the first one didn't turn out as expected. Panjwani said, "Yes, we shot it for the second time for aesthetic reasons."

Actress Sayani laid this condition, of not including any lip kissing sequences. On the other hand Vishal felt doubtful about doing the scene convincingly enough.

Recalling the incident the director said, "It took some heavy discussion to prepare my lead cast for it. I told them that I will shoot the scene as naturally as possible. I decided not to say cut and kept all the action motion for ten minutes continuously." He laughed adding, "During the narration Sayani and Vishal seemed pretty chilled out. But when it actually came to shooting both got cold feet."

Vishal said, "This being my first film I was not comfortable. Also I did not want it to look fake and forced on screen. So, yes, there were some hiccups initially. But we were successful."

Sayani said, "I realised that while doing such scenes you have to just go with the flow. And I did just that."

Produced by Vin Mehta Films, Second Marriage Dot Com releases on August 10.

No comments: