Sajid denies asking for Sherlyn's nude Playboy photographs

I have displayed my naked body but why call me a s*** - Sherlyn Chopra

Filmmaker alleges someone has hacked his e-mail account and sent a message to Sherlyn Chopra to revert with her nude Playboy photographs

Looks like cyber criminals will never get tired of targeting industrywallas. In the latest case of celebrity e-mail accounts being hacked, filmmaker Sajid Khan is the latest victim. 

The director has apparently filed a complaint with the cyber cell department for embarrassment caused due to some racy e-mails sent from his account. The e-mail in question was sent to starlet Sherlyn Chopra, asking her to revert with the nude pictures she recently shot for the Playboy magazine. 



Sajid says, “In the first week of May, I could not open my email account sajudkaju@yahoo.co.in and it said that the password had been changed. I did not pay much attention to it and created another account on hotmail.”

All hell then broke lose as the director started getting messages from women from the industry that a request was being made to them to revert with their sexy photographs.

Sajid says, “I went and filed a complaint in June. I was asked to stay quiet about it while the cops tried to nab the culprit. Now, Sherlyn has got an e-mail.” Sajid also rues that a social networking site has an imposter posing as him and that he has been alerted about it recently. 

No comments: