I am shattered: Sarah Jane Dias


It was a harrowing experience for actressSarah Jane Dias, who was hurt by a stone-pelter at Faridabad during a promotional programme of her forthcoming film Kyaa Super Kool Hain Hum at Faridabad.


When contacted immediately after the incident, the vivacious actress SMSed, saying: "I'm little shattered and can't speak about it right now." But, our sources informed us: "Sarah was in tears the moment she was hit, and it resulted in slight swelling. However, ice was immediately applied on the injury. The event was titled an "adult party" and Riteish Deshmukh, Tusshar Kapoor and Neha Sharma were also present on stage with her.

So anguished was this sensitive and petite gal, that she voiced her angst on social media. "A stone was thrown at me on stage in Faridabad, it hit and hurt my lip, for the first time in my life, I'm truly ashamed of our people... If they were trying to defeat my spirit, it hasn't worked!"





No comments: