Vedita Pratap Singh gets a tattoo on her lower back

Vedita Pratap Singh gets a tattoo on her lower back

She scotched the ramps at the Gladrags, went on to become Channel [V] India's hottest and grabbed attention with her sizzling performance as Shabana aka Mamu ki Sali in her debut movie Bhendi Bazaar Inc

The sexy Vedita Pratap Singh now shows off her bare back to showcase the latest addition to her sexy back – a tattoo that seems to be a fitting addition to the already jaw-dropping figure.

Vedita, who will be seen in Mumbai 125 Km reveals the tattoo covers the lower back and towards the right shoulder and is designed by Piyu Palkar.

The tattoo is an outcome from one of her trips to Bangkok. “I saw a couple of my friends getting inked and the thought occurred to my mind that why not me? Although I was not sure where to get inked, ” says Vedita.

No comments: