Salman has great music sense: 'Ek Tha Tiger' Composer

English: Indian actor Salman Khan
 Salman Khan (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
MUMBAI: Composer Sohail Sen, is looking forward to the release of Yash Raj Film's 'Ek Tha Tiger' as he had the opportunity to work with superstar Salman Khan.

"I am a big fan of Salman Khan. I am happy that I got an opportunity to work with him. He has a great music sense. He has knowledge and he gave me suggestions while I was working on the music of the film," said the 27 year old.

This would be Sohail's second project with Yash Raj Films after 'Mere Brother Ki Dulhan'. The composer says, "Yash ji has been like a father figure to me. The whole Yash Raj team is very warm. The benefit of working with them is that you get to access the best studios. I have a three film contract with them. Currently, I am working on Ali Abbas Zafar's next. But it is not that I can't work with other production houses. I come from a family of musicians who have worked in the film industry. I am the fourth generation of my family to step into the field of composing."

Talking about the movie, Sohail adds, "With Ek Tha Tiger, I have tried to mix world music with commercial cinema."

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: