Nargis Fakhri is not dating Ness Wadia


Bollywood actress Nargis Fakhri
© PA Images / Saurabh Das/AP
Nargis Fakhri has said she is not dating businessman Ness Wadia

The actress's relationship with Wadia has been the focus of press speculation after a photograph was taken of her kissing the businessman on the cheek at Karan Johar's birthday party. 

According to Bollywood Mantra, the Rockstar actress clarified the picture by saying: "There was a woman with me who was friends with Ness. While I was leaving Karan's party, he was coming in. My friend who was walking me out met him and also introduced me.

"Just as I was kissing her goodbye, I kissed him formally. She was conveniently cropped from the pictures that were circulated in the media."

The 32-year-old actress said she is upset about what is being written about her and claims that she is happy being single at the moment. "What is going on… I don't know what to say, how to clarify, so I have stopped reading the paper."

Ranbir Kapoor
Despite being a newcomer to the industry, Fakhri has been romantically linked with several stars including Ranbir Kapoor and Shahid Kapoor. Responding to the rumours, she said: "Keep going on… apparently there are more… supposedly.

"Apparently, I have moved in with people. I mean how many people can I move in with? When I have my own apartment, I pay my own rent, I spend so much money, why should I live in someone else's home?

"Whenever I meet someone new, they just click a picture and weave a story around it. So, I don't really understand how that works. I really don't want to get into this as it is mind-boggling."

A former model, Fakhri made her acting debut alongside Ranbir Kapoor in Rockstar.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: