Sonam Kapoor : Katrina Kaif is shameless


English: Indian actress Sonam Kapoor
English: Indian actress Sonam Kapoor (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Katrina KaifMUMBAI:  Sonam Kapoor, recently called actress Katrina Kaif 'shameless'. However, whether it was a back-handed compliment or a direct insult, remains a mystery.

Kapoor attended the 65th Cannes International Film Festival, for a cosmetic brand. During her visit, in an interview with a leading news channel, the actress quoted, "I've been here for five years, and I've done 6 films. When it comes to movies, there is so many of us we can talk about. But when it comes to fashion, there is only me, at the risk of sounding immodest."

Elaborating further, Sonam regards herself as the trendsetter, who has forced other actresses to re-style themselves. She said, "I was just being myself, people caught on and now it has become a trend. All the actresses have started hiring stylists. It's always nice to be a trend-setter."

Talking about actress Katrina Kaif, who is in the news for bagging a lot of big banner films, and working with all the three Khans this year, Sonam said, "When i look at it, I know what not to do. With all due respect, I want to give Katrina Kaif a bouquet of flowers. I don't know how she does it. You need a certain kind of commitment and a certain kind of shamelessness to do certain things."
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: