Sonakshi Sinha : No time for love


Sonakshi Sinha, who turns 25 tomorrow, is glad to have got the day off. More so since she has been working hard for the last eight-10 months, as she says. However, she’s not having a big bash, but a quiet celebration with her family and close friends.
Attributing it to being a low-key person, Sonakshi says, “Every year, I celebrate the day with family and close friends. This year will be the same, with a quiet dinner after I show them my second film.” Her new film opposite Akshay Kumar opens in the cinemas today.
While her mother Punam has already watched the film, daddy Shatrughan hasn’t managed to catch it yet. And Sona feels that her mother is a more objective critic than her father. As she reveals, “Dad is cool; I’m the apple of his eyes.
Mom knows me in and out, and whatever she says is for my betterment.” If she has been missing from screen after her debut Dabangg (September 2010), Sonakshi more than makes it up with four releases this year, two with Akshay and one each with Ajay Devgn and Salman Khan. “I’ve been working shooting for the five films, besides doing ads and shows. So I haven’t felt any gap as such,” she says, positive that her films will keep the audience entertained.
The actress wishes for lots of good work in the year ahead. “I want to do better films, play better characters, keep working hard and grow as an actress,” she sums up. And on if she has a man in her life right now, she quips, “No time, and no inclination either. Right now, I’m too focused on my work.”  

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: