Ranbir support Delhi againsts Preity Zinta 's Punjab : bollywood news

MUMBAI, INDIA - JANUARY 19:  Co-owner of Kings...
. (Image credit: Getty Images via @daylife)

Team Punjab owner Preity Zinta might have hung out with Ranbir Kapoor during the match between Delhi and Punjab on Tuesday, but Ranbir, apparently unaffected by Preity's dimpled charm, left no doubts as to where his loyalties lay.

Ranbir was wearing a Delhi jersey with the number 8, and so, it didn't even need asking who he was cheering for. "Of course, I'm for the Delhi team," he told us, to which Preity asked, rather sternly, "Why aren't you supporting the Punjab team?" Ranbir laughed, "I will support Delhi, or Mumbai. Why should I support Punjab?" But, perhaps fearing Preity's wrath, he added quickly, "Yes, I can be like a chameleon and change my mind anytime. Maybe after some time, you will see me supporting Punjab." Finally, we don't know if Preity forgave him for his cheeky remarks, but Ranbir made an early exit from the stadium. Don't mind, PZ!
MUMBAI, INDIA - APRIL 02:  Nita Ambani (L), Ac...
 (Image credit: Getty Images via @daylife)

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: