Freida Pinto on Cannes Red Carpet


Actor Freida Pinto, who has just been chosen the most beautiful woman by India’s People magazine, says that she is not averse to the idea of working in a Bollywood film and is just waiting for a good script.
Freida Pinto on Cannes red carpet

Freida, who is at 65th Cannes Film Festival to represent cosmetic giant L’Oreal, spoke to CNN-IBN about walking on the red carpet, her movies selection and her Bollywood dreams.



On Red Carpet: My job also requires me to not look good everyday. I don’t have to go ahead and look my one hundred percent on the sets, as the make up is done depending on the character I am playing. So, when I look at the red carpet, I look at it as a treat. The one time when they will do my make up and hair and make me look fabulous. So, I take it as a treat.

On her movies: It could have gone either way. I could have done films that took me in the other direction but I guess, I have the right team and I pretty much knew from the beginning that this is what I want to do.

On Bollywood: I definitely want to work with Indian filmmakers. Sooner, would be better but I guess it has to be the right script and the right filmmaker.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: