Amrita Arora is pregnant again

Amrita Arora Ladak is expecting again. The actress, who is married to builder Shakeel Ladak, has a two year old son, Azaan.

 A source close to the actress confirmed the news. "Amu is in her fourth month. She wants a daughter now to complete her family. Actually she didn't know she was expecting till her second month. It wasn't planned and was a happy suprise for her and Shakeel. Amu has been heard telling her friends jokingly, "I lost so much weight after I delivered Azaan, now I will have to put it all back again." Amrita and her sister Malaika Arora Khan came to Shilpa Shetty's baby shower on Thursday afternoon where Amu was spotted with the baby bump.
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hiya bollywoodnbuzz.blogspot.com blogger found your site via yahoo but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have discovered site which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your blog http://xrumerservice.org they claim they managed to get close to 1000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my site. Hope this helps :) They offer most cost effective backlinks service Take care. Jason