Genelia denies rumours of marriage


Genelia D'Souza, one of the most wanted actresses in Indian film industry after the back to back success of Bommarilu, Santhosh Subramanyam and Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na has denied reports of any relationship with Riteish Deshmukh.Remember, she had teamed up with the actor for her debut film in Hindi Tujhe Meri Kasam. Later there were many rumours about them. The recent one was that both had married secretly against the wishes of their parents.But the cute girl has completely denied all their rumours and reports about her affair with the actor.


She commented, "I'm very much single. Riteish is my friend. That's all. Actually I don't have time for romance in real life with anyone. It is all happening in reel life only. I've no idea where these rumours emerge from. Deshmukh is my close friend and we both are very busy in films When we occasionally meet up, we normally speaking about our films and career."


"I haven't planned anything in my life. It has happened automatically, but when I see how I was appreciated down south, I fell in love with the industry. I've planned to do more films in South", says the actress.

No comments: