Bollywood news:Aditya Narayan moves out of parents house



Aditya Narayan moves out of parents house, wants to experience life more
Television anchor and teenage heartthrob Aditya Narayan has moved out of his parent’s home and set himself up in a bachelor pad.
Says the Sa Re Ga Ma host, “I have bought my own place in Lokhandwala for naughty and creative activities. I have my own private gym and a studio attached to my new home where my musical partner Divya Kumar and I jam compose songs and play music.”
And what are these naught activities he is talking about? Well a placed source of our says, “Aditya wants to start exploring the wild-side of life. Wants to invite girls around for parties and stuff. The kid is immensely popular and just wants to have fun.”
Aditya will soon start singing professionally and hopes to make a debut in a big budget flick also. We wish him well.

No comments: