Glamour girl Celina Jaitley gets robbed




Bollywood’s sexy actress Celina Jaitley has had a valuables stolen, and this all happened while she was away in Paris.
Celina herself confirms, “My 150-year-old house in Moira village, Goa called Casa de Francis Celina got robbed and my security guards and workers have been missing since then. The robbery took place last week while I was abroad, shooting. My dad went to Goa and we have lodged an FIR with the nearest police station.”
Celina adds, “A lot of visitors had been coming to visit the bungalow, a heritage property. I appointed local security personnel to keep tabs on workers and other people visiting the property as I was renovating the house completely and was facing problems. Word spread about my property and locals were curious to know more about what’s happening. Incidentally, the Goa Darshan bus stops right outside the bungalow, as a result, there is a lot of noise and there’s no privacy. All the antiques and souvenirs that I had got from different parts of the world have been stolen. I had picked up different kinds of old chair and they have all been stolen too.”

No comments: