Ranbir in Shimit Amin’s next!

Ranbir Kapoor is on a high these days. His Bachna Ae Haseeno is doing good business and inspite of being merely a two film old in the industry; he has big production houses in his kitty already! Renuka Vyavahare chatted up the rising star of Kapoor family in Mumbai recently and ended up playing a rapid fire round with him (out of no choice!) as the actor had to rush for a film shoot!

Ranbir Kapoor seems to be making waves in the industry of late! “This is my first commercial success though people appreciated me in Saawariya as well. I had a blast working with Siddharth and the ladies. Its time to celebrate, we’ve worked hard for this for a year. A film can be a hit or a flop; as long as the audience likes your film, I think the actor is successful”, said Ranbir with a smirk on his face.

Since there have been oodles of speculation about Ranbir signing Shimit Amin’s film for Yash Raj, we quickly brought up the topic and Ranbir finally cleared the air about this issue.

Talking exclusively to Indiatimes Movies, Ranbir said, “Yes I am doing Shimit Amin’s film. I am also doing Wake Up Sid – a Dharma Productions’ next with Konkona Sen Sharma.”

Without wasting even a second we asked Ranbir if Sonam was his co-star in the film but he stayed tight-lipped and replied diplomatically, “I have no idea if that film has Sonam as I start the shoot only in February next year.”

As we wrap up our quick question round we finally threw a googly at Ranbir and asked if he had been a heartbreaker in real life just like his character in Bachna!

“I am not a Casanova, I am an accidental Casanova in the film but I do relate to this character. I’ve been through few relationships in my life... few worked, few didn’t but its important for us to commit to the person we love. In fact some girls have broken my heart in real life but every relationship teaches you something.”

Point taken Ranbir and we wish you all the success...

No comments: