Free online job in Nepal....100% free online job with payments

In nepal many companies like onlinejob nepal , ptc banewor ,typesansar ,redstar etc. are fooling people here . They are charging avr. Rs 2000 to Rs 3000 for online job . They even promise daily income of $150. Later on people find they have beed cheated and have broken there pocket.
Yes its true we can earn online. Yes we can work online . Its can be part time and full time job. But we need to have certain knowledge and skills. They are many companies which pays you for doing their job online . Some companies are GOOGLE , MSN, IBebo etc . I dont want any people in Nepal getting cheated by frauds.

I ll provide you with all tips and tricks for free . Its for Nepali people who wants to work online with payment . Work online for free in Nepal. I ll guide you through every steps .

So people intrested can just mail me at weblognepal@gmail.com . I promise I ll not spam your mail.

No comments: