Jennifer Aniston 'Longs' for Motherhood

Jennifer Aniston 'Longs' for Motherhood | Jennifer Aniston
Let's get this out of the way: Jennifer Aniston is not pregnant.

In fact, the constant baby buzz is "hysterical," John Mayer's leading lady tells Entertainment Weekly.

"It's almost going to take away the fun from actually being able to say one day, 'I'm pregnant!' " the Marley & Me star continues. "Everyone will be like, 'Yeah, right.' It's the boy who cried wolf. Stop stealing my thunder, motherf---ers!''

(That's some strong language from America's Sweetheart.)

And while she doesn't have any announcements to make just yet, Aniston, 39, says she embraced playing a mother in the movie.

''I feel like that's in my future and I'm on the verge of it in some way – or it's something I long for," she explains. "So it was great to sort of dip your toe in it.''

Bringing Up Brad

Aniston, the interviewer notes, is careful not to mention the men in her life – not Mayer, or Vince Vaughn, and definitely not ex-husband Brad Pitt.

But some references are unavoidable. When asked about supporters wearing "Team Aniston" shirts, for example, Aniston admits, "'I can see how that would be flattering. But that divide-and-conquer thing is stupid. It's just catty. I'm not catty."

And there's the fact that Marley & Me (costarring Owen Wilson and a cuddly yellow Lab) opens on Christmas day, the same day as Pitt's The Curious Case of Benjamin Button.

"Oh, you had to go there!" she says, pretending to chastise the reporter. ''I want [Button] to do great. I've seen about an hour of it. It's amazing. Amazing."

No comments: